Happy New Year everybody :D
I'm so sleeping because I slept none last night and I feel so proud beause everyone around slept at least 5 minutes even though they all claimed 'they weren't really asleep because the movie was too loud and there was no way we could sleep through that' but sure sure.
We watched like a shitload of movie :D like Drag Me To Hell and a bogan movie called Fat Pizza which was hilarious because it was about lebs and bogans. But yeah. And 500 Days of Summer which I didn't find that great. And right now people are watching 1408 but I'm not really because I didn't feel like a horror because one is enough for a month, and Lian kept scaring me and I'm scared now that I keep looking behind my back. And imagining the scary gypsy lady's face. D:.
And my throat is really dead. :\
We had nice pancakes cooked by Lian with the assistance of Amelia for breakfast :D I like maple syrup :D
I can't wait to go home and drop asleep on my bed. I probably won't though because I'd want to watch some Lie to Me :)
Look, Yilang's beside me :O
I wish everyone has a good year :)Labels: 1408, 500 Days of Summer, Amelia, bogans, Drag Me To Hell, Fat Pizza, gypsy, lebs, Lian, Lie to Me, maple syrup, movies, New Years, pancakes, sleep, TV series, Yilang