upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, January 18
Me and you posted by Bon
Hello my pretties. My feet are sore. And I have a blister at the end of my big toe, I think. But it's all good because I'm having SHITLOADS OF GOOD TIMES AHAHAHA. Yeah.
Today went to the pretty, artificially old Chinese backdrop place thing where movies and all those empiredayChinesedramas are filmed. Have you noticed how there are heaps of those times of Chinese dramas? Like, I was surfing the TV in out hotel room, and I swear I came across like, 10 of them. Okay, maybe not. [Hah, I guess phrases like, 'I swear' and 'literally' and 'seriously' have no meaning anymore.] Yeah, my dad, bro and I went there with my dad's best friend who's shouting us the hotel rooms. We watched a couple of performances, but my I couldn't understand quite a bit of what's going on because my Chinese is poor. But, there was this very lol one, which was like, diving into water, and fighting, which had a lot of mime and I found hilarious :D In a dumb and slapstick humour sort of way :D
After that, we went to pick up my mum from her reunion, which ended early because of some drama that occurred, that is not my place to blog about. And you may or may not have read about the hilarity with the roadblocks in my bro's blog. But yeah, we went to dinner with my dad's friends and their wives, at this fancy restaurant place where dad's best friends is bud bud with the boss. So yeah, we were in this big room with karaoke, and the table we ate at was literally 3 metres in diameter. No joke. Seriously.
After I finished eating, my dad's best friend's little girl invited me to go a-looking at animals with her. All the staff knew her which was woah. She brought back to the room a rabbit and we played with it, and chased it around the room and tried to catch it when it went under the table. it was very lol. Then the boss man of the restaurant place came and saw her playing with a rabbit, so he got a guy to bring a turtle up. And we raced them. [GEDDIT? GEDDIT?] If before was lol, this was ROFLMFAOOL. :D:D:D

Ahhh I tell you what's awkward? I'm at the desk at my laptop right? And there's the stand of condoms and lube and douche water I think, right next to me. ==;

I have a Jay Chou song stuck in my head. zzzz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2:50 AM