Friday, January 15
Lachata
posted by Bon
Staying in a nice hotel courtesy of my dad's best friend who's a CEO of some company haha. (Y). It's nice. And we're like, leeching off their internet downloading heaps of shit 8D.
My feet hurt. I have to watch the sidewalks in case I might step in a hole and possibly break my toe, or step on a hucked loogie. I've inhaled so much secondhand smoke these past couple of days that if you squeeze my lungs, I might squirt tar. ==;
My mum's mum is still really healthy for an 88 year old (Y). I have heaps of cousins with children. My mum's family is like, HUGE. She's the smallest of ten, yes, ten children.
I think I've gotten healthier by walking so much? Psshh, but then again, all that would have been cancelled out by the amount of food that we're eating here. ><
I love shopping here because you get to haggle 8D
zzz.Labels: cousins, dad, mum, shopping, smoking
5:37 PM