Friday, January 1
Jumper
posted by Bon
I physically cannot speak. Effing great way to start the year right? Actually, it was, I wouldn't trade up for my voice back :)
Anyway. I fell onto my bed after writing up that last post, and no I did not just get up, but it did take a lot of effort for me to haul ass out of bed and wash my face for dinner, and then I had to wash the dishes. But god, the sleep was good. I love sleep. Sleep is top. And I was totally thinking to go back to sleep as soon as possible, and now it's already 11 and you're thinking, as soon as possible wtf? but yeah, I got caught up in all my subscription thingies see how it's the new year and people like expressing their reminiscences and resolutions, and I like reading them. And Lie to Me. YAY!
So now, I'm going to go to sleep, after I grab a mug of hot water to make my throat feel better :)
I wish I had resolve enough to resolve to do things for resolution.Labels: Lie to Me, New Years, sleep
11:08 PM