upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, January 8
Juliette posted by Bon
FINALLY I know what people are talking about when people talk about AVATAR :O I though it was great. :) What really made me think it was great was the awesome way the planet of Pandora worked. Because the plot was really... meh. Predictable. Like FOR FREAK'S SAKE OF COURSE HE IS ABLE TO RIDE THE BIG SCARY BIRD GEESH. And yeah, the uhm. SEX was awkward >.>. But yeah, it got me tipping on my emotions, like WTF AS IF KILL OFF SO MANY PEOPLE >:O. But I guess that's war.==; It was sweet.
SUSHI TRAIN ! I was bordering broke, so I ate not as much as I'd've liked to :) MISO SOUP ~
Then we went Karaoke, but Ben and Amelia were busy necking it so it was basically just Didi and me >:O And we belted out Black Eyed Peas until my throat was sore. Good thing two hours comes with a free drink :)
Mielz and Ben then got busy on the trains ;) while I hung with Didi to find the place where he needed to get his phone fixed.
Then got on a train home. Except it was like, all stops so it took a while :)
The bus was gay.
I love outings.

I wish to be allowed out more often :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

9:33 PM