upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, January 5
It's in your eyes posted by Bon
Oh my god I forgot to blog today. Well it's past midnight now so ... :\
Anyway, I'm capped. AND, surprising thing, and totally unrelated, actually, only tiny bit related, my mum's friend gave her season two of Lie to Me. And when I found this on the harddrive, I was like, :O:O:O:O WOAAAAAH. Yeah. Lie to Me is good. I've decided that when I grow up I wanna be like Gillian Foster :) And that episode with the girl with the split personalities was so freaking interesting.

I wish I could read people.

Labels: , , ,

12:18 AM