Mmmmmmm mango pudding. Even the shitty-ish ones from Chinese yumcha places. My mum and I made some and I accidentally poured way too much sugar in, and it's effing delicious :D It's basically just jelly and mango and coconut cream. No actually, that's what it is.
LIE TO ME is so cool :D And the opening is awesome. And Loker is kinda cute, but he's sorta annoying. I just wikied him, and the actor sings too :O
Oh babe. Nah... ahh no good pictures. He's got a nice jaw (Y) :D And check out that crooked smile :) Hehehe.
And not meaning to be racist or anything, but African Americans are like, awesome. They're like beast at everything, and yeah. Damn that sounded racist. But this cop guy on Lie to me, the actor is so G:
Phifer is an owner of six Athlete's Foot athletic shoe store franchises in California.
I wanna be him. :O
I wish
I was Mekhi Phifer with his six Athlete's Foot stores. Although I'd rather they be Foot Locker stores.
Labels: Athlete's Foot, Brendan Hines, California, Foot Locker, fruit, jelly, Lie to Me, Mekhi Phifer, mum, pudding, yumcha