upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, January 19
I'M ON A BOAT posted by Bon
We caught a plane to Kunming, and lol, on the plane there was a magazine with a babe in it 8D. I drank coconut milk for the first time since I've been in China [amazingly unbelievable I know.]
In Kunming, we walked the streets of a modernised, Westernised place and I realised I haven't eaten cake in a while ):. Also, saw a couple of armless and legless beggars. O.O Ate some noodle thing where you just chucked everything they gave you [raw] in a bowl of hot soup. My bro lost his egg lol.
Last night I slept on a train. :D Like, actually legitimately slept. As in the train had beds. But the beds were hard and narrow and had absolutely no headspace. If I just sat up, I'd hit my head ==;. And the assholic train people banged on the walls in the middle of the night, and it's was bitch. And the train kept stopping, and when it started again, it made a shit sound. But the experience was cool.
Today, our driver for the day came with a tour guide girl sorta. We ate breakfast at a buffet place which cost 10yen per person which is cheap asssss. The soymilk was nice. There was cake, but it sucked.
And today, we just basically looked at sights. We went to Dali, which is the place that makes marble, and we checked out this huge marble warehouse thing. There were these cuts of marble that looked like paintings. There was a carving of bakchoy which was a pencil tin, and I showed my mum who was tempted to buy it but in the end decided it would be a bitch to carry back home.
We went on a boat which I reckon was pointless. So we played cards. 8D

Ahhh, earthquake in Haiti. ):

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

10:14 PM