upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, January 30
I feel it's gonna rain posted by Bon
I don't wanna blog... but unfortunately I feel obligated because I made an obligation of blogging everyday. ==; Because I know that if I miss a day, I'll no longer gather motivation to blog the next day, like I have done recently . ):

So today I had Chinese school which is still gay and I hate.
Then I went home to look for work experience... hospitals I gotta call on Monday.
Then I did my maths,
and watched shit all day.
I finished Accidentally on Purpose. You guys didn't even know I was watching it, I'm so quick. Lmfao kidding. And I caught up with pretty much everything except Chuck and Glee ==; yes so behind. but I find it kinda lame now so... :\
Tomorrow is Crystal party :D

I wish I could drink some motivation juice.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10:54 PM