Friday, January 8
I don't know why.
posted by Bon
Sup. I'm uncapped WOOT WOOT so I'm spreeing some Lie to Me YAAAAAY :D
I was bored today so I looked up some hot guys. And I remembered that Demetri in New Moon [waaah don't bash me] was hot, and I never got round to looking him up, so I did, and:
[I couldn't find a decent picture without YOU EVIL PEOPLE JUDGING ME GAAAAH so just google image him and check out all the pictures because then you'd get a better idea than just the one I post here, because there aren't any good photos to give an immediate impression, but I reckon he's better looking in person. Lol what?]
HE'S BRITISH ! SCORRRRRRRRE !!. But he's 28 which is kinda a bit old. But DAMN check out that jaw that could cut glass :D
Lol.
SO, I'm bored.
I wish I had a premium rapidshare account 8DLabels: capped, Lie to Me, Twilight
12:49 AM