Childhoodposted by Bon Got a harddrive today :O And this is weird, but you know my mum being asian wanted to get a discount from her friend, so she got a 300gig one for not what it's worth, and I find that funny.
So after I spent the day organising our watch shit because I'm bored like that, I went youtubing. And I remembered Amelia showing me a vid of a cute Korean kid doing a Wondergirls dance, and I went looking it up and STAR KING, gotta love it. Anyway, I found:
Ahhhh :D SOOOOOOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO CUTE :D:D:D:D I find little Micky cute, in a gorgeous way, and little Junsu cute in a AIYA CUUUUUTE way. DUDE, THE SMILE xD AND THE KISS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGOMG and just straight up, Jaejoong is so devastatingly good looking, BUT, his little is like, cute but not quite as cute as the others. Dammit it's his teeth. so stuff that, the gap makes him so much cuter. AAAHHHH WHEN HE PICKS UP THE NOTEBOOK x] x] x] x] Little Uknow pissed me off :\ and little Max was so shy there was like, so less of him I couldn't comment.
Hey I have a question, why do all Korean singers need a stagename? Like, even if fans know them by their actual names better, even though the actual names aren't really their real names. Like Taeyang isn't really Taeyang's name, and he's 'Sol' in Bigbang, like WTF? Why so many names? What's wrong with your real one?