upandaway
V.5
Wednesday, January 6
Chacaron
posted by Bon
Hi. My name is Hubert and I like to climb banana trees. I don't know why it's just banana trees I like to climb, it's definitely not for the fruit. Bananas are weird. I mean, they're yellow and vaguely shaped like a ... cucumber. Cucumbers are weird too. I think cucumbers are out to get us. I mean, when they are cut into slices, they're almost see through. Not really, but if you wore x-ray glasses they would be. When you wear x-ray glasses, do the people get to see through your eyes? That would be like, looking at your brain. Or through your brain. But that wouldn't be fun. So technically, if you wore x-ray glasses, you wouldn't be able to see anything, because you would be seeing through everything, right? So Superman is a lie, because x-ray vision is a lie. Well that just destroyed my childhood dreams. I can fly you know, which kind of destroys the point of climbing banana trees, because I could just fly up there. I tried flying off a building, but I couldn't activate my flight abilities quick enough and I failed. Okay, so I haven't actually flew before, but I know I can. Just like I know that the president of Sovalek Republic is Calvos Akvosaj. It is, look it up. And no, I did not just make that up. What do you take me for, a child? Gawsh, ragequit.
I wish I had actual stuff to blog about :)
10:21 PM