upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, January 17
Before I met you posted by Bon
Good morning sunshines :D
Hahahaaaaaaa I love the food here. Dude, there's this snack thing, I'll umm phonetically translate it as sak kei ma, and it's $1.50 Yen, which is like, 25c HOLY SHIT :O And I bought this whole bag of peanut candy 8D. and the cake here's very nice. VERY nice. Because of the eggs I think... So's the chicken :D Uhhhh maybe that's why I've gotten so fat. [bro would say at this point, "gotten? you always were fat." He's mean ):]
Skylights work so well in China. Because of all the shit and particles and smog in the air.
Haha, I cannot imagine a high speed car chase in China because 1. the pedestrians walk on the road too, and they are NOT afraid of cars speeding their way because they know the cars will stop for them,. so the speeding car would have to swerve heaps and heaps to avoid the mass crowding pedestrians on the road. 2. the roads are narrow as SHIT so.. 8D. 3. YOU HAVE TO AVOID THE HUCKED LOOGIES ON THE GROUD LMFAOLMFAOEWWEWW. My cousin drives like a crazy person. Or maybe I just don't feel as safe because I'm not wearing a seatbelt. Haha, whenever I get into a car, I start to put on a seat belt, then I stop because I don't wanna look like a tourist. :D
My cousin had his wedding today. DUDE, Chinese traditions are like, really... uhh... happy? I dunno the right word. Anyway, this was the first wedding I've ever been to, and I can't even place the exact moment when they became married. ==;. Because there were no "I PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE". Or maybe there was, but my Chinese just sucked too much to pick it up. zzz.
I LIKE HOTELS :D Because they give out like, a new box of matches everyday, so I, being umm, kinda pyro, manage to burn them all out 8D. I LIKE CHINA because there's so much burning of stuff. Like for the wedding, entire sheets of paper got burned a good couple of times. YAAAAAY

So how are people back where it's boiling hot? 8D

Labels: , , , , , ,

2:44 AM