upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, January 13
Abracadabra posted by Bon
Prologue.
Gahh rage. China internet is like, blocked all over so the fact that I got my school laptop confiscated was moot seeing as it’s all practically bluecoated. So, RAAAAAAGE. Anyway, I’ll just draft everything up, but instead of full spamming everyone’s dashboards, I’ll just post all the entries in one entry the next time I find a way out. Which will probably be back in Australia.

11/01/2010 9:something, I forgot to record the time.
The day before -
The plane trip was boring. Because we flew Viva Macau, there was no airplane food, which I actually like. So our food was Breadtop and gummies. YAY! But at the end of the…9? hour flight, I was really hungry. On the plane, I couldn’t be stuffed turning on my laptop so we just listened to my ipod and eventually played hangman and noughts and crosses. Then it got so boring I drew everyone J.
When the plane landed, (AHEAD OF SCHEDULE :D) the baggage claim and customs and shit was pretty quick. Then we got into a taxi, but my mum acted too touristy and the taxi driver ripped us off by driving an extra lap around the airport. ==; It was meant to be cold but for some reason I wasn’t feeling it in my T-shirt. And there’s also a distinct different smell to that of Australia (which I realised later was cigarettes). AND I also notice that heaps of babes… err, women were wearing like, coats and boots. >.> AND, the goodlooking girls way outnumbered the goodlooking guys. That sucks.
So when we crossed the border from Macau into China (I think it was,) I was shot a good many dirties, because where everyone looked like they were freezing in their 10 layers, I was just chilling in my bare arms. We didn’t reckon our ride had arrived yet, seeing as we were early, so my dad went to buy a sim card and called out aunts. Turns out they were there all along, and we waited 30 minutes for nothing. L The ride back to where we were to stay was uneventful, and when we got there, it was like, 11pm or 2am in my Australian mind. We ate a long awaited dinner, took a shower and went to bed.
Sleep was restless because my bed was hard as a bitch and after lying on my back for maybe 2 hours, my tailbone started killing so I tried sleeping on my stomach but my bottom rib was getting owned, so I tried my side and my hip just hurt. ):
Right.
CHINA! <3. But one thing I cannot complain about enough is the toilets. Or practically lack thereof. I really hate the holes in the ground, and I like, put off going until I can find a decent normal sit-on one. But, I haven’t had the opportunity to spend enough amount of time in a place where it’d have one of them, so.. yeah. :\
Today woke up at a good 8am, or 11. Which is cool. We met our good friends that are from Australia too, but actually… wait, complicated, ANYWAY, we ate some breakfast with them. WONTON NOODLE SOUP :O:O Nice. Then we visited our grandparents. Back at the apartment where we ate lunch, I started to feel cold. Like really cold. Like, I LOVE THIS SHIT cold. I love feeling cold. After lunch, we went to check out my cousin’s shop, which is like, cosmetics and facial and stuff like that. And my mum got really into it and stuff. Then, after a good while, bro and dad went back to the apartment whereas my cousin, my mum and I went shopping. 8D Bought stuff YAY.
Haha, I was watching some TV today, and I thought the newsreader guy was hot, but my bro pointed out that it was just the hair, and I realised that it was. What a let down. Haha but at least I had the thought that he was good looking… :\
Wow, I’m feeling descriptive today.

12/01/2010 - 12:50pm
Everyone in China is skinny. The fattest guy I’ve seen so far I saw today, but he worked at a meat place so.. My theory for this: 1. They have to freaking squat for the toilet and that tones the legs, and 2. They have to climb up so many flights of stairs. If that isn’t adequate exercise then.. haha. I get pooped climbing up 6 flights of stairs. ==;.
Haha, in China you get such confident boosts. Not really, but everywhere everyone calls out “Hey pretty girl” or pretty boy, you know, and you feel like :D but then you realise they’re just trying to get business and you’re like, K again. LOL :D But my bro says, “not the case with me”. Ahahahaha GOOD ONE.
I love how there are all these shops along the side of the road 8D. And I love how you can get everywhere by walking (OH, another reason for above.) Anndddd… I love drinking hot tea when it’s cold. :D and I love the awesome snack things they have here.
And yeah. J
I’m out.

9:36 pm
Tonight we had dinner at this outdoor place hotpot thing, where we chose a fish to eat and stuff. And we saw the guy catch the fish in a net, then whack it with a stick. And the fish made a face, kinda like Garydos you know. Haha.
So anyway, the meal was like all fish, which, if you know me, should know that I don’t like fish so I was like, paining throughout because I have to be polite, right..? To make it worse, the soysauce was all spicy, which, if you know me, should know that I really cannot stand spicy stuff, so.. ==;. My auntie asked for a non spicy soysauce for me, but that was still spicy, but I just couldn’t be bothered complaining. THANKFULLY, halfway through the meal, we were served lamb, which was very good. J
After dinner, my bro, mum, auntie, uncle and I went to this HUUUUUGE and fancy park to take a walk. It was cold and windy, but I love it when my face freezes while the rest of my body is warm 8D. Walking around the whole park took a good hour? I think. Yeah.
OH FREAKING WIN I just tried a proxy that I got by subscribing to the camolist 8D and it freaking works YAAAAAY lemme post this shit and read about other people’s interesting lives :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1:14 AM