upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, December 16
You're not the boss of me now posted by Bon
No longer a brace face woot woot. How does it feel? Fugging awesome. and slimy ish but whatever, that adds to the effect. But the getting it off and cleaning my teeth process was UNBEARABLE and it PAINED because dentist had to clean into my gums because there was stuff stuck under there or something. And that kills. And now my gums are slightly swollen. But I still feel great.

Came home and watched some espn mindlessly and I'm really getting sick of all this Tiger Woods issue. Something I picked up and was interested in was how on PTI they were discussing whether his sponsors should drop him or not, and they were saying how his products that he sponsors targets the male audience, who are less affected by his affairs than the female audience. And I'm wondering why this is. It's not that I disagree with it, I'm just wondering why men don't find cheating as big a deal as women do. Because they're less emotional?
Haha, speaking of, Rules of Engagement ! which is the absolute funniest shit ever. I watched like, one whole season today. Oh, this isn't really related to the above, just that Jeff keeps saying that women are so emotional. Anyway, it's hilarious and the one liners are freaking pro.

Watched Malcolm in the Middle on TV. I remember I used to love that show, but couldn't watch it because the time didn't happen to be in the times my mum let me watch TV, so I read the books. I love how he's a maths freak. (Y)

I wish I could have a Save State in life.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8:05 PM