upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, December 20
Woah sheesh y'all posted by Bon
Good thing came out of today: I got a new pair of shoes YAY!

So, my dad's high school friend took us out to yumcha today. And this friend had a huge mole with hairs sprouting out of it, but yeah just saying. And I felt slightly sorry for my dad because his friend kept him talking and hardly had time to eat anything.. :\. Then we went shoe shopping. :) Wow that was disjointed.

FOUND MORE JAKE AND AMIR and full spam watched today. :D YAAAAAAAAAY

Wow, I don't feel like blogging. :o

I wish I didn't smell.

Labels: , , , ,

10:40 PM