Thursday, December 17
Win or lose that was special
posted by Bon
God, how in hell does Kobe Bryant always manage to win by buzzer beater? Still doesn't make me a fan of his, but I just gotta say that he's freaking good. Good doesn't cover it. Had a bet going on with my mum on who would win: Bucks or Lakers, and I chose Lakers even though I was going for the Bucks and they were leading, because Lakers had Kobe and Kobe was going to pull something off. Damn. And the refs' poor calls helped it too.
ANYWAY I told myself that I'd looked for work experience today, and I did. I looked for it, but I couldn't grow enough balls to actually call the places. I just made a list and decided to call tomorrow. Frick, I hate phone conversations. ): And I can't really decide on what I want to do. So far I've got a bunch of hospitals, accounting firms etc. But none of them really appeal to me. Suggestions?
Oh my god, I officially hate summer. It's freaking hot here, but I'm upstairs, and downstairs was cooler. But I can't be bothered to move downstairs even though I really should. And my laptop is overheating and burning off my wrists. Can't freaking wait until winter.
I'm bored.
I wish I wasn't bored. And had balls. And wasn't lazy.Labels: basketball, computer, hot, Kobe Bryant, NBA, summer, work experience
2:59 PM