upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, December 5
Until I'm nothing without you posted by Bon

Haha found that on nba.com. Actually my bro found it, but let's not go into technicalities, shall we. We're assuming the guy typing that up missed the 'b' key and typed 'n' instead :)

Anyway, I'm happy. Because today was the last Chinese school lesson of the year :D And it was presentation day and I got an award :D:D it was a 25 dollar Myer gift card. The assembly itself was very zzzzzz.

Got maths ranks back yesterday. 27th. Borderline J and R. Hah yeah it's alright :)
Yesterday was like full day of people freaking out that the laptops were getting checked. I'm thinking that they're just putting out this rumour to have everyone clean out their laptop out of paranoia because let's be honest here, are they really stuffed to check 130 laptops, most of which will be for nothing?
[EDIT: OOPS OH NO !]

Yay, after borrowing a couple of people's harddrives, I now have a shitload of movies to bring to China 8D Hooray. Gonna start watching this afternoon.

I hate people assuming.

I wish I was noticed.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3:22 PM