upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, December 10
That dress so scandalous posted by Bon
BAKESALE! Wow, I feel so tired. Hah I filled up on cupcakes and ice tea and now I'm home alone, my mum's sending my bro off to train station for annual. But yeah, baking was fun :) Selling was fun too.

AAAAANYway, White Collar :O Bryce Larkin umm I mean Neal Caffrey is freaking cool. Kate is not hot enough for him... Hah, White Collar is like Bur Notice. Except White Collar is like, saying how to be bad while still being good, whereas burn Notice is just how to be bad. In detail. I like Burn Notice more. Except, Neal Caffrey is hotter than Michael Weston.... Hmmm... I dunno.

I WANT MY NETBOOK BACK TT^TT It's got all the movies on it. I'm bored shitless. OH I'LL MAKE CARDS :D
Gotta buy some KKs.


Just to clarify [to myself], I'm not a stalker.

I wish I could turn back time.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7:49 PM