upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, December 9
Peanut butter jelly dress. posted by Bon
HELLO ! Haha guess what? I BAKED COOKIES ~ for the bake sale tomorrow... but I only made 16, and already ate like, 8, and I don't think 8 cookies will make a big deal in the bake sale. So... I dunno, haha. The pack I bought only made 16 [big cookies or 24 small cookies. And no one likes small cookies.] I guess I should've bought more...? But DAMN they're good. DAMN

Speaking of DAMN, today. Was messed up ish. Not really. But it was mufti to raise money for tsunami relief and stuff. And there was the sports barbecue, which OUR CLASS :O prepared. :D Haha. Nice. Then it was relief concert and my throat got sore ><. My ears burst once. Figuratively.

Really don't feel like blogging... my stomcah kills D: FRIGGIN asdfasdfafasdfad Don't worry.

I wish I was a boy.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7:55 PM