upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, December 6
Oh my friend posted by Bon
OMG SHOOT ME P.S. I LOVE YOU IS SO BORING. What the hell? I swear I used to love chickflicks, but the last two I've watched [or am watching] I didn't like. Wait, maybe it's just that the main character isn't lovable. Like in The Ugly Truth, Katherine Heigl character was hot, but was so freaking control freak. And in P.S I Love You Hilary Swank isn't hot, and her charcter pisses me off too. Oh and Gerard Butler was in both of them. Which isn't exactly a bad thing but... Ahh I dunno where he stands haha. At first I didn't recognise him in PSILY, just thought he looked freaking familiar, then the opening credits rolled by [how freaking old is that movie?!] and it said Gerard Butler, and I'm like, OH.
I don't really wanna watch it, because there are no hot people, but I have a need to finish it just because I started it. Fine, I'm not going to finish it. I'll watch something else.

Vanilla icecream is unbelievably nice O.O

I wish I had a life.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3:37 PM