upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, December 12
Make myself believe posted by Bon
Oh man, sleeping in. I forgot how wonderful it is. I haven't slept in for like, 2 months. Even though my sleeping in is only to 10:00 because my mum is so anal and controlling that I have to get up.
My day hasn't been good. The best I've felt all day has been content, and that's just not good enough.
The chocolate I have bought for people have been melting in the hot inferno that is my room.
My nose feels like shit.
My cheek hurts.
I need a haircut
I complain too much.
I can't wait until Wednesday: BRACES OFF :D and LAPTOP BACK :D and there could have been one more thing but my mum is too controlling.

I wish I could stand up.

Labels: , , , ,

5:21 PM