I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO SAY yesterday, that my dad came back from his business trip to Germany :O. And now I have some Euros :D Haha.
Today... at period three it was presentation night rehearsal, which was so boring that if you looked closely, zzzz's were coming out of people's heads. Did basically nothing except sit. How will I survive through tonight?! D:
Double ag at end of the day. Basically just killed out plots. Like flattened them out and stuff. And Mr Pronger was laughing at a carrot with 2 legs and a penis and everyone was laughing at his laugh. And we got sprinklered because it was so hot :D It felt glorious.
Now, watching FlashForward :D OMG BRYCE AND KEIKO EPISODE IS SO CUTE :D She looked so pretty when she went to LA. And god, what a slack boss, making her serve tea because she was a woman. How freaking demeaning. And I know that's only a small part of the story but.. yeah, I though it was wonderful.
Oh, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koZPdoTut_w
It was on Dom's blog but I think it's just so ... great that I have to post it. DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS OR THE INFO ON THE SIDE UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED IT THROUGH AT LEAST ONCE. AFTER YOU HAVE WATCHED IT THROUGH ONCE, WATCH IT THROUGH TWICE, THEN ANOTHER TIME AND SO ON.
I wish such a thing would happen in real life.Labels: Ag, dad, Dom, FlashForward, hot, presentation night, Pronger, TV series, youtube