upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, December 25
I'm no Superman posted by Bon
I didn't write a blog yesterday. Because I was too caught up in :
  1. dead boring fanfiction. Not really, I just couldn't be bothered at that time. And I was going to write after I finished the fanfic, but then I moved on to:
  2. season 9 of Scrubs. Which is funny. And yes, I downloaded it myself :O and now I'm in constant fear of getting capped. Spoilers: Lucy is kinda babe. They're so slack to the hot Australian chick. And her accent is so exaggerated ==;. And that Cole kids pisses the hell out of me he's not hot. And his voice is like GOD HELP ME RIP OFF MY EARS and he speaks like a douche but there is no chance that he's going to leave the show soon because he is in the opening song which by the way, doesn't sound as great as the original Superman by Lazlo Bane. ): And JD is even more gay and Turk isn't as awesome as he used to be. BUT! Denise and Drew is ... I dunno how to describe this... ':)'. Yep. YAY! Did Dr Cox become more cool? How is that possible ?! :O But I never ended up finishing the five episodes I downloaded because my bro told me that on TV there was a:
  3. VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW and I'm like YESS BABES ! and so we watched that, until:
  4. people came over and it was kinda awkward watching chicks in underwear with kids like, 10 years old, but we did anyway :D. Then when that ended we played:
  5. an intense game of monopoly which lasted until past midnight and it was Christmas already and it was the 10 year old kid's birthday and we told him happy birthday and went back to our game of monopoly, in which I was frustrated because I had hardly any good properties and people didn't trade for reasonable prices, but I WON IN THE END :D
And yeah. :D But I'd just like to say a HUGE MERRY CHRISTMAS to anyone that reads this, and I hope you all receive lots of presents that you like and wanted, and think about the true meaning of Christmas. :) Which is...?

I wish I could meet Santa

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10:56 AM