upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, December 6
I said posted by Bon
Hah, after reading and watching so much about America and stuff, it seems so much more... I dunno I can't think of the right word... than Australia. Like, you can move across states so much more easily, that it's almost a given that you 'vacation' every 'summer break', and it snows in winter and you can make snow angels etc. etc.  But that's probably books and stories and movies glamourising it all, because again, who want's to read/watch something they can experience themselves? Then again, with just a bit of familiarity, the audience would be able to relate, and therefore make the movie/book/story better. So I dunno whether it's real or not. I wanna find out. :)
And American television is so much better than Australian TV :)

Eww I just squished a moth on my laptop screen ): because I'm in the dark and moths are attracted to light, and my laptop is the only light thing in the room. And I'm in the dark because I'm supposed to be in bed..? But I'm not able to sleep so early, so I do stuff on computer for a while, then I get hooked and eventually go to sleep in the AM ): I seriously gotta get more sleep. i think I developed an eye twitch out of it. Ahhh

I wish I had restraint.

Labels: , , ,

10:52 PM