Yesterday on Christmas, Santa gave to me
Four cans of coconut milk,
Jesus' and Calvin's birthday
and an intense game of Monopoly.
Yesterday on Christmas, Santa gave to me
Four cans of coconut milk,
Jesus' and Calvin's birthday
and an intense game of Monopoly.
Yesterday on Christmas, Santa gave to me
Four cans of coconut milk,
Jesus' and Calvin's birthday
and an intense game of Monopoly.
Yesterday on Christmas, Santa gave to me
Four cans of coconut milk,
Jesus' and Calvin's birthday
and an intense game of Monopoly.
Yesterday on Christmas, Santa gave to me
Four cans of coconut milk,
Jesus' and Calvin's birthday
and an intense game of Monopoly.
Yesterday on Christmas, Santa gave to me
Four cans of coconut milk,
Jesus' and Calvin's birthday
and an intense game of Monopoly.
Yesterday on Christmas, Santa gave to me
An addiction to a Wii game,
Four cans of coconut milk,
Jesus' and Calvin's birthday
and an intense game of Monopoly.
I'm going to stop at 10 because I can't possibly think of any more :) I'm sure that bored you
Once again, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I hope today everyone is taking advantage of the Boxing Day specials like the Asians we are. Lol just kidding. :)
I wish it snows on Christmas