upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, December 18
I can breathe posted by Bon
You’ve been in the business way too long if you recognise the sound of a 45 calibre over the phone.
- Michael Weston, Burn Notice Season 1 Episode 2
Rewatching Burn Notice and DAMN I love Michael Weston and his big pecs umm I mean wack sense of humour. What did I say the first time? But yeah. Burn Notice is the bomb. I love it. All the freeze frames had me scared for a sec that my computer had frozen. Hah. But yeah, it was better in the beginning than it is now, I reckon. Especially the pilot. but then again, all pilots are beast because they have to be to get viewers hooked and then the next couple of episodes need to be also beast but can't stand up to the standard that the pilot was, to reaffirm the viewers' opinions that the series is worth it to watch, then after a while, when the viewers grow complacent and just feel obligated to keep watching, the episode quality slightly decreases, then it has to increase again when the viewers notice this and question whether or not the show is still worth watching. See this happens with everything, even manga. Yes I said manga. Like, Naruto, not so long ago [uhh a year? more?], I was obsessed with, then it got kinda boring and I lost interest and now I'm not reading it anymore. Because they didn't pick it up quick enough. Apparently it was pretty beast. It also didn't help that Bleach went down at around the same time too. I quit both.

Anyway, I love Michael Weston.

I wish I knew Michael Weston.

Labels: , , , ,

6:59 PM