I hate that situation where you don't know whether to say hi to someone or not. Like you know each other, but maybe or maybe not well enough to say hi to each other. For example you know someone that goes to your school and you see them at the shopping centre and unfortunately you've already made eyecontact so you just awkwardly stare at each other? Hmm, if I have made eyecontact with someone I hope they don't recognise me, but if they do I usually smile... which can be counted as a greeting but also not. Hah, to avoid these situations I usually do a quick recon of like, everyone in the room so if I maybe recognise someone, I make damn sure to not look in their direction ever again. Unless they're good friends. But sometimes my mum or something foils my plan and says really loudly, "Hey isn't that blahblah" and then I have to say hi. Wow, I'm so antisocial.And something else, I've blogged about this before, but I'd just like to mention the long corridor thing. How you see someone you know and you do want to say hi to in a long, straight corridor, I still don't know when the appropriate time to say hi is :\ ?
==; I'm a sad person. My brain is fried it's so hot. ): I miss winter so much.
I wish I wasn't so socially awkward