upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, December 30
Habit posted by Bon
I got a headache and my neck is stiff and my throat is sore.
So today went to watch Sherlock Holmes with Mielz, Yun, Annie, Crystal and Vicks. It was awesome. But there were parts where he mumbled really quickly and I couldn't understand. But yeah (Y). I love how he fights. IT ENDED ON A CLIFFHANGER ARGHARGHAGRHAGRAH.
Max Brenner stuff is yum.

Tomorrow going to Mielz' yaay for sleepover :). Then after that I'm not allowed to go anywhere else for these hols because my mum thinks I've been out too much. Is two times seriously that much in a 6 week span? And that sucks because I haven't watched Avatar yet. D:>

I wish everyone a happy new year.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8:25 PM