My ears died today =(and thats as slack as ill be.
I also apologize for not blogging for a while. I should have and blogged but i dont really believe in writing about every single thing that happens to me like my sister does. I believe that we should take the interesting and meaningful things to keep a record of as this will allow us to enrich our lives. <<< bs ="D
But yes, i dont think i should write everything that happens to me in this blog. So yeh =D
ANYWAYS, cadet annual tomorrow. AWESOME, ill be walking through shit on some little island in some unknown place and it will be EPIC FUN. I know you doubt me, but seriously annual is awesome. I hope it rains, because that just makes it and us more hardcore. =D
Im so pumped. My pack is way too heavy right now, =\ but that will make me tanker. Or just totally own me. Hopefully its the first one =D
What sucks is that i have to go to school first =( HOW LAME
So yeah, because im on annual i wont be posting for liek 10 days. (N) However, i will bring stories.
Actually, i might post tomorrow just before i leave =D
On another totally random note, I WANT A PET KOOKABURRA.
Theres this one kookaburra that like 'owns' our local area. As in, kookaburras are territorial animals so they keep to their own areas and this one kookaburra's home is like the area in and around my house. Anyways, it usually stops near my house, normally in the backyard and it just looks so cool. Like awesome and cute at the same time. And i want like a pet bird that is kinda big. (If i could, i would own an eagle =D) So like kookaburras are just awesome. Because thye can laugh at my jokes.
So, i went on wikipedia one day, and i have like no life so i scroll down and check out the featured picture. Actually sometimes they have absolutely awesome pictures. But yeh, the featured picture that day was of a laughing kookaburra (or common kookaburra) and since i want one, i clicked the link. And i read the whole article hoping to find out something about taming it.
Apparently, they eat like raw meats but feeding them is discouraged because it may spread diseases. BUT I DONT EFFING CARE. So anyway, after annual, i plan to slowly feed the kookaburra everytime it comes so it becomes accustomed to returning to my backyard and slowly it will just stay here. HOPEFULLY xD
A little bit of wisdom:
Trust the dreams, for hidden in them is the gate to eternity. - Kahlil Gibran