Sunday, December 6
Everything we had.
posted by Bon
Marley and Me is so cute :) except I think I might have loved it more if I were a dog person but yeah. A lot of it was kinda boring though, and I kept checking the time to see how much longer there was. But I liked it because it was the life of an ordinary person, something that is very likely to happen, unlike those unrealistic crazy romances that most movies tell about. Which... I guess, might have been what made it boring. I mean, you can't exactly make movies on what people are experiencing in their own lives, because they'd not bother watching the movie if they can experience it themselves. Well I guess Marley and Me isn't exactly ordinary because no ordinary dog is that crazy. But still, yeah. For dog lovers, not people like me. ZZZZ
Oh and Owen Wilson's nose really pisses me off :\ which is mean and I'm sorry.
Now to watch another movie.. or... to take a dump. GOD it's hot haw could I not have realised?
I wish for holidays.Labels: holiday, hot, Marley and Me, movies, Owen Wilson
5:40 PM