So. It's the end of the year. I still remember ten years back where I fell asleep on the couch when trying to stay awake enough to watch the fireworks on TV. I've been to school for ten years, wow that sounds like a lot.
I guess it's time to reminisce.
[insert reminiscence here]
:) I'm not good at reminiscing in words because my thoughts are all jumbled and run into each other so it'd be like: "oh remember when the car haha the dog just and I climbed the eww rotten.." and so on.
Yay, I'm going to be spending the end of this year and the start of the next with some of my favourite people in the world at Amelia's place :D LADBABY minus Anu ): :)
So I started watching Lie to Me last night and it's so cool. It tell me how to tell when people are lying :D
My throat is sore.
I wish you all the best for years to comeLabels: Amelia, Anu, Ben, Didi, fireworks, Lian, Lie to Me, TV series, Yilang