upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, December 13
Doodoodoo posted by Bon
Paranormal Activity -ed today. 80 minutes of handheld camera made me nauseated. And the movie was not as good as I hoped, I thought it would have been scary as shit, but the only actual scary bit was at the end, and only for like 30 seconds. I loved the part where she got dragged out of her bed by the leg though :D. I'm terrified of faces. it's fine if the scary thing is invisible, but I hate faces. eg. Grudge girl. And in Paranormal Activity, the part at the very end where she was staring at the camera.

I feel tired as shit.

Little Miss Sunshine, gotta love it. I mean, they freaking steal a body from the hospital. :O

I wish I was interesting.

Labels: , , ,

10:02 PM