upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, December 14
Digging for Kryptonite posted by Bon
It's kinda sad that I can't tell my left from right effectively. Especially right now, when I'm playing a game where the walkthrough umm, I mean instructions tell you to go left or right, and I have to check which hand is controlling to tell which is my right hand and therefore see which is right. There were a couple of times when I went the wrong way. :\

Exchanged Kris Kringles. Gave Yilang his tube of M&Ms and stole a good few, and I felt sick after that English lesson.
Woahh, next year's Mr Lowcock room is in the loft :O freaking awesome. Hah, we were moving his stuff to the storeroom there today, and we crashed the most-raffle-tickets-sold-class[es] barbecue. :) Felt even sicker after the sausage.
Came home, had a small tub of pasta salad waiting for me. Felt still sicker halfway through the tiny tub, but felt teh need to eat it all, seeing it was a tiny tub. Felt really sick when the tub was finished. Ate a Magnum and felt a bit better.
Cleaned out my room.

I need raisins in Restaurant City !

God I feel lonely and bored. I'd hate to be an only child :\.

I wish for stuff to do. And raisins for RC.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8:07 PM