upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, December 27
Damn I wanna smack somebody posted by Bon
I drank four cups of coffee and that's why, even though it's still early, I'm not dropped asleep yet. Remember that last night I was up until late again.
I ate a Wagyu beef burger for dinner tonight. And Wagyu beef is like, cattle that are fed beer or something to increase marbling, so just imagine how nice that is >:). Haha. And it was at the fancy RSL place in Canterbury [home of the Bulldogs :O] with all these waterfalls and fake flames that were pieces of fabric lit by lights and blowing to cause the flickering effect. But there were a shitload of waterfalls. And the front lawn was nice. And we were with our family friends, and whenever we go out with these family friends we tend to people watch and try to spot babes and stuff, but unfortunately, the place was empty-ish. At the end of the dinner, the parents wanted to check out the casino and left us kids outside to chill. Then a security guy with one arm went up to my bro and said that we weren't meant to be left unattended, and shit happened, and it was very... lol. Not really.

I got a Christmas present that was a teddy bear that had Chocolate Bear written across its foot so I named it Turk.

I wish I stuck with something. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

12:06 AM