Zzzz omg so bored. So freaking bored. I have achieved absolutely nothing these holidays and I hate that I have nothing to blog about because my day consisted of sitting in front of my computer and vegetating. I can't wait to go to China. ):
It makes me sad these days that I look onto an empty Sidereel schedule. Even though.. I'm still slowly catching up on shit because I'm scared of getting capped. Yesterday I downloaded a White Collar and today I finally watched the season finale of GG. Tomorrow I aim for the Glee eps. :)
I really need to watch Avatar because everyone's talking about it and it kills me inside that I can't read what they're writing in their blogs. So who hasn't watched it and wants to come watch it with me?
The picture at the top was to take up space
I wish for inspiration.Labels: China, computer, Glee, Gossip Girl, holiday, movies, Sidereel, TV series, White Collar