upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, December 6
Blink twice and then you're gone posted by Bon
:\ I've been meaning to post since this morning but it's now afternoon and I'm only posting now because I am very very easily distracted that I tried loading blogger once and went to reading fanfic while it kept stuffing up and got hooked into fanfic because you know how it does that to you..? Oh right, only I'm sad enough to have nothing else to do that I read fanfic, which actually isn't true because I was meaning to write a blog but got distracted by fanfic, so I did have something to do. But yeah. I'm talking in circles.
After a day of stressing about laptop checks I decided to do something mindful to get my worrying brain off it, otherwise I'd have no chance of sleeping. So I read confuzzling puzzles and stuff. OH BASHING TIME:
You know that 3oh3 song uh... NICE LEGS, DAISY DUKES, MAKES A MAN GO *woo woo*,  Starstruck? [wtf 'Starstrukk' learn to spell dumbasses.] The lyrics are dumb. Here's why:
I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out, now
L-O-V-E's just another word I never learned to pronounce
 Well, asswipe, I think you just pronounced L-O-V-E in the line just before.

Oh, watched The Ugly Truth yesterday, and I gotta say it wasn't as good as I'd hoped it would be. Freaking boring first half of the movie, [COLLIN WAS FUCK HOT] oops I swore. But yeah. Freaking predictable chickflicks. Gonna watch P.S. I Love You today and see if I can predict what happens :)

I realised today how freaking much I'm looking forward to the holidays. God one more week. And a bit. D:>

Ate three sizzle steak sandwiches for lunch. I feel so full T^T Hah, that's what happens when I'm told ot make my own lunch, I cannot measure how much I eat.

GOTTA ORGANISE A KK !

OH, I'm progressing nicely in my pursuit to play Wedding Dress on piano. Except the sheet music is dodgy. :\

I wish for time travel.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2:31 PM