upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, December 27
Bitchslap posted by Bon
The Insiders. It's so different to all the other 'Manhattan's Elite' stories because it keeps saying how different is better. In the first book I was like, OMG Jonathon omg, but then he gets so whiny and just annoying. ): In that most recent book I read, he kept complaining about how he wasn't... Actually, just typing it out is retarded because it's practically the whole book. But I love Patch and that's that.
But, one thing in the book I really loved, was how it implied that all the 'it girls' were exactly the same, and when David [who I reckon is awesome, maybe because he plays basketball :)] likes a girl who is 'kinda ugly' but different, she has to go and get a nose job and it's the same nose that all the other girls have and he doesn't like her anymore. Hahaha. And even though it's exaggerated, this, along with watching "The Swan" when I'm dead bored, have made me really find facial cosmetic surgery to be really .. ew. Like, people mess up their entire faces to try and look beautiful, and nothing like how they looked before. It makes me sad. And most of the time it looks really fake too. OH I remember a Bones episode how she had to identify a victim who had undergone many cosmetic surgeries and they could only identify her by the serial number on a breast implant, and Bones was saying how it was such a pity to destroy something you have that is so unique as your bone structure.
Hah, and I remember in a Simpsons episode, Homer said that when they have perfected the art of plastic surgery, everyone should get it. Even though it'd be... nice? to live in a beautiful world, I'd hate it, because everyone would look the same and everyone would pay so much more attention to how they look. In my opinion.
And no offense to anyone thinking to be a plastic surgeon, but I find them so... :\. Creepy. Haha you know in Good Luck Chuck how the creepy best friend is a plastic surgeon? Yeah that's creepy.

I wish ummmmm

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9:43 PM