Tuesday, November 24
You've got to be kidding me
posted by Bon
Wow, today was such a beast day. Okay I'm sorry, I've realised that my chronic sarcasm has come back recently and it's really annoying, so I'll try to stop. Today sucked balls.
First of all, we had the long awaited first assembly of term, more than halfway through the term. And it was pretty boring. One highlight: we all saw Anu's face on the huge projector screen YAAAAY.
THEN Carbonkids, that wonderful organisation. Oh, oops sorry I forgot. Carbonkids is like the gay suckiest thing ever. It was raining, but not heavily enough that we didn't have to go to the farm to measure trees. So we had to go to the farm to measure trees, and trek through cowdumps and knee high grass, avoiding puddles and unexpected holes, to get to the trees. And of all days to wear long socks, I chose today because I thought it would be cold, [and I was hoping to kinda get rid of my very defined socktan which is dumb, because there was no sun]. But that was the dumbest idea ever, and I am really pissed at those pair of socks, because THERE IS A HOLE right where my heel comes in contact with my shoe, so it was friggin uncomfortable. Anyway, back on track. Poor Dom, she fell in the creek. [?] ): After we measured an appropriate amount of trees, we sat in the hayshed and was bored.
Back at lecture theatre, I sat in the back and had an earphone in one ear, but the guy speaking was annoying. I don't know how, but he was just annoying. After lunch, we had some sort of phone conference which a guy from Melbourne, showing us how to use the website. but I slept through that so I dunno.. After that, we had to use the website, and our class got the bitchy lady. How was she bitchy? She was like something along the lines of: "Listen to me. Do you want me to go catch a lane back to Canberra right now?" and I so wanted to say YES but... yeah. And also, she kept forcing us to write an email to this other lady to ask a question [WTF what if I don't have a question to ask?!] and that everyone had to, and that she would check against the roll. So people did, and she's like, "Oh I see a lot of people are starting to write their emails to [the other lady] which is good because I don't like her very much and it's good to give her some extra work to do." OMG WHAT A FREAKING BITCH.
I almost cried in relief when the end of school bell rang. Shit, we have a whole week of this. T^T
Oh, and Ben got his tooth fixed (Y)
I wish I could kill some people and get away with it.Labels: Anu, assembly, Ben, Carbon Kids, Dom
4:52 PM