upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, November 30
You teach me and I'll teach you. posted by Bon
And I'm only post now because Pokemon is freaking addictive. No seriously, I've been playing since I got home.

...FROM THE BEACH! No actually, from school but yeah, we went to the beach today HOORAY!. Unfortunately, it wasn't too sunny so I hardly got rid of my socktan ): Also, me being stupid me, forgot to bring a spare change of clothes so I didn't swim... BUT I WADED ! :D Haha. Yeah I'm so hardcore.
We went climbing through the rock and stuff and it was fun. I love dipping my feet into the holes in the rocks which held water 8D.
OH I tried tartare sauce for the first time today. It was frigging delicious. I cannot believe I have never eaten something so delicious until now :O. Seriously. I have been missing out.

Anu and I were high practically all of the bus trip back, but Amelia was sleeping. :)
Back at school HILARIOUS MOMENT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS: Driscoll was saying how he and Didi beat Yilang and Ben? at table tennis and was saying how the white people won against the Asians [in a not so racist way.] and ...
Anu: You're not white.
Droscoll/Didi: ...
Anu: YOU'RE CREAM. :D
And we all fell down laughing so hard. AWESOME.

THe walk to the bus stop was close to hell because 1.it was pouring, 2.I didn't have an umbrella, and 3.when I go to the bus stop THE BUS HADN'T COME YET ! D: But thank god, when I got off, it wasn't raining so the walk home was slightly more pleasant. Though walking through cold with thongs is painful. Did I mention it was cold. I swear my feet went numb. But don't you love the feeling that you get when you take a warm shower immediately after being cold? I love it. That's why I love winter. <3 Haha

Anyway, back to Pokemon 8D

I wish I could catchem all.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

8:43 PM