Tuesday, November 3
x^3 + y^3 = (x + y)(x^2 - xy + y^2)
posted by Bon
SO WASSUP? I'm feeling great because just got over the... hump of exams, LIKE AG AND SHIT, and yay, another three day's to go. I can't wait for this all to be over.
PE and Ag biggest b-freaking-s ever. PE method of contraception - interruptus coitus WTF? Obviously made up, but if someone tells me it's an actual method.. I will laugh out loud.
Anyway, 3 down, 3 to go. YES. Still doesn't feel like exam week. Hmm maths tomorrow, so I have this feeling that I don't have to study.. but we all know that's a bad idea, so I'm going to do a past paper later tonight when it's not so freaking hot. So right now I'm chilling, and playing THE HELICOPTER GAME and I'm pround to announce my new high score: 2166. Just try and beat that :D
God, Bonnie Chang, get a life.
I feel ....... like some icecream
I wish for a megabrainLabels: Ag, exam, hot, maths, PE, study
6:04 PM