Wednesday, November 18
The whole world lit up
posted by Bon
Making Anu's card. CANNOT think of anything to put on the front. ANU DO NOT READ THIS! So please, suggestions, if anyone reads this. Apart from Anu.
Feeling dead. Yet again. Laptops sap all the energy out of me by drawing out moisture from my eye. GRR Laptops were not a good idea. Furthering my argument is that Yeo is now giving us an unreasonable amount of work to do and he's thinking to just upload shit onto intranet for us to download and do anytime even if we don't have a lesson eff eff eff. But maybe that's just my lazy self talking.
Anyway. watched GG and Vampire Diaries at school today 8D and they have seriously gotten better. And DAMN Stefan is hot. I love how he goes around his house shirtless :D *drooooooooool* Yeah. Okay.
Chuck Bass: I'm Chuck Bass.
I wish I could talk to youLabels: Anu, birthday, Gossip Girl, laptops, TV series, Vampire Diaries, Yeo
10:06 PM