upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, November 8
Where have I seen this before? posted by Bon
Drama and PE are not my friends >[ I, with my short attention span, cannot just stick with one assignment and do it all the way through. Instead I have to keep switching between the two. Gaaaaaay.
My room is dusty and my nose feels like shit.
It's rainy and I feel cold.
I pulled down the assignment sheets that I stuck on the wall, to have a look at them. Now my wall feels a bit too empty.
There's a scrunched up sheet of pink tissue paper which annoyed me because it was so freaking large and difficult to handle. And gluing tissue paper is hell, because the glue slightly leaks through the tissue paper and gets onto you fingers, that the piece of tissue paper is stuck to your fingers and you can't remove it from your fingers an onto the paper, because the only way would be forcefully and you don't want to rip the piece. So you have to try to somehow maneuver it off your finger, by rubbing it against the paper, and when it finally comes off you feel relieved. Then you feel pissed because it's no where near where you wanted it to be. That's why, I've resorted to the Anu method when it comes to gluing tissue paper: put the glue on the paper, instead of the tissue paper. Except I am a noob at this method because I suck at estimating, and I always miss: either I get it way too small or way too big. And sometimes, my strip of tissue paper that needs to be glued is just a strip, and I have to rub down a large wad of glue onto the paper, just for the small strip. Then my paper becomes unnecessarily sticky. RAAAGE.
I should stop raging about gluing tissue paper, and get on with gluing the tissue paper.

I just got uncapped 8D Now I wanna watch stuff, or finally get down to reading Five Greatest Warriors !, But I wanted to make a record out of it and read it all in like... 5 hours. But. I have shit to do, so I decided to read it after I finished the shit. I am proud of my self restraint :D

Hooray! People are blogging again now after the yearlies ! YAAAY my dashboard is swamped :D ahaha.

I wish... for so many things, but right now I can't put them into just one sentence.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11:37 AM