Monday, November 23
When our eyes meet, I know you'll see.
posted by Bon
Okay, I am so so so happy right now, because just watched Vampire Diaries and OHMYGOD OHMYGOD STEFAN IS SO HOT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG yes, gom. ESPECIALLY: Right after [wait, I just realised you could read the spoiler in the part on the dashboard thing, so... I hope this pushes it out of the way... DAMN it doesn't work.] Elena says "Stefan, I love you." His face, and expression and EVERYTHING was so freaking CUTE I think I died right there. I just rewatched that scene over and over again, because HE IS SO CUTE <3. Damn, Elena that lucky bitch. Who is hot also. They would have beautiful babies. Seriously, how can ANYONE love Edward Cullen [ewww] when there is a STEFAN SALVATORE out there. OMG and the vampires in Vampire Diaries are so much more realistic than those in Twilight. With more rules. Like, you don't turn into a vampire even if you get bitten by one. Yeah, I've always thought that a little stupid. And Vampire Diaries actually has a plotline. Not to mention, EVERYONE IS LOVABLE especially that MASSIVE BABE that is Stefan Salvatore. Except... there are hardly any more diary writing, so the Diaries part of Vampire Diaries is kinda obsolete. But I guess it's because it's named after the book series... But yeah, at least in the first episode there was an appropriate amount of diary writing.
So anyway, onto other vampire-unrelated topics, this week is CARBONKIDS WEEK which means year nine gets to sit in the lecture theatre all day, then go out and measure trees. Hooray !. The speeches were pretty boring. But I couldn't go to sleep because I was sitting in the front row. I tried to sleep leaning on my hand, looking as if I was concentrating on the handout, but I was scared of my head slipping out of my hand and banging on the desk ><. AND, after lunch when we were meant to go measure trees, it started raining. SO we watched An Inconvenient Truth, Al Gore that G. But I slept through it because I sat at the back this time and it was dark.
The weather is so freaking spastic. Today was cold. It's still cold now, that I'm shivering, even in my beast ass pyjama pants.
I wish FOR A STEFAN SALVATORE <3<3Labels: Al Gore, Carbon Kids, cold, Edward Cullen, sleep, Twilight, Vampire Diaries
8:04 PM