upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, November 14
Wedding dress posted by Bon
OMG me and my obsessive personality my obsessive personality and me. Here's what happened:
I got an email from Youtube saying something about Chonny and stuff because I subscribed to Chonny because he is awesome and his name rhymes with mine. So I shout to my bro "OI Chonny's got a new video" and he's like, "What? Since when?" and I clicked on the links that were in the email without reading through it because I don't do that, and I got linked to this K-pop song, and I'm like... "aww, Chonny doesn't have a new video" and bro's like, "told you." then he checked out what youtube thing I was watching, because since it's opened anyway..., and he's like, "hey I'm going to watch that." And the song was REALLY GOOD and the video was SO ANGSTY and SAD for the guy, which is usual..? for K-pop songs? [Oh, btw I went back to read the email more carefully and it's the NEW FAVOURITE VIDEOS of mychonny. But that's a kinda dumb system because what if you're a Youtube fanatic and you have heaps of subscribers and you favourite a lot of stuff, wouldn't your subscriber's inboxes get spammed? But I'm thankful for this one because...] Then I realised that the guy was from Big Bang and I'm like :O and my bro came in and we just searched up random K-pop songs that we knew, and now I feel the need to go download heaps of that shit because I got in the freaking mood. Aiyaaaaa. It's funny I have no idea what they are saying. I'm imagining them saying stuff like:
"The monkey climbed to the top of the grape tree and took a dump on an unsuspecting fellow below."
but yeah, that's just me. Andddddd, the vids are kinda random, like in one, the girl is for some reason suddenly in hospital when she was fine a few seconds ago, albeit looking kinda sad, and at the end of the MV she dies. ==; Ahh maybe I'd get it if I knew what they were singing about. But the dancing is REALLY GOOD like beast as SHEIT [I don't usually type like that what's gotten into me? Oh yeah, K-pop ==;] and the people are hot 8D Hahahahaaa

Speaking of hot, today was hot. ==;

I wish I could amend my personality.

Labels: , , , , ,

11:49 PM