GRAHHH
so effing tired
so effing thirsty
so effing awesome.
Hah, Hills Basketball Centre is like my home for Friday nights. I spent 3+ hours there tonight ==;. It's awesome though (Y). I feel great after my game :D Except my face feels like shit after, but after the feeling shit period, my face feels awesome. Haha. And my thumb was jarred today during some volleyballing in the morning, and I was going to write an FML post about that, but I realised that'd be awfully hypocritcal because I hate FML posts. Especially those which are hardly FML, like, FML it's raining, or FML I jarred my thumb. Seriously, you noob, jarring your thumb is nothing to complain and whinge over. Your life is not over because you jarred your thumb. Suck it up and be a man you loser. And I also hate it when people just write FML, without specifying why we need to ffff their life. That's just gay stupid. Care to share why your life is so crappy? I swear there are people with worse lives than yours out there. SUCK IT UP. And I hate it when people FML about ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. But yeah, I went off tangent.
Today I had a good game [haha, GG yeah, not funny]. :D But next week my entire team has their formal ==; so we need players. So
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME OF BASKETBALL NEXT FRIDAY TELL ME :D
Oh, there was something I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog how 130 [click on the label if you're noob and forgot who that is. :D] totally unnecessarily blew up yesterday first period. We were getting back out field sketches, and Ben didn't put his name on the back, he wrote it on the front. And 130 recorded down a 0 for him.. and Ben's like come on, I wrote it. But 130 was adamantly saying NO YOU GET A ZERO YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME YOU ARE GIFTED AND TALENTED STUDENTS. So Ben goes back to his seat and was like, omgwtf facing, THEN 130 COMES UP to Ben's desk, SLAMS his hand down making the LOUDEST noise ever imaginable, and goes on a FULL ON rage about how YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN YOU ARE STUPID etc.etc. and everyone was silent because it was so loud, and scary and totally unnecessary. Ben didn't do anything, except not write his name on the back. Just a simple "you didn't write your name on the back so unfortunately you get a 0" would have properly sufficed, but he rages unnecessarily? Isn't that against our welfare rights or something? Hmmm....
Huh, on another topic, getting laptops kinda destroyed people's social lives. Instead of hanging around during lunch and stuff, people are stuck on their laptops. And in class where we usually talk, people are watching shit on their laptops. On the other hand, OneNote is friggin awesome 8D. I seriously need an external harddrive, which we're getting when we go to China, but we need it before China to put movies on to watch on a plane. What a dilemma. :\
I'm gunna go make Amelia's wallpaper now...
Nah screw that, I'm gunna go sleep. OMG GAY UNCOOL Chinese school early tomorrow FMLFMLFML lmfao.
Just a reminder, ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY A GAME OF BASKETBALL NEXT FRIDAY TELL ME
Disclaimer: this blog entry was not intended to intentionally offend anyone directly. If you did get offended, please suck it up and know that you are probably kinda annoying.
I wish I had superpowers.Labels: 130, basketball, Ben, China, Chinese school, disclaimer, external harddrive, FML, formal, laptops, OneNote, volleyball