Sunday, November 29
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my goal.
posted by Bon
Guess what I've been doing all day? TRAINING TO BECOME POKEMON MASTER ! No seriously. I got addicted to Pokemon after one day of playing [until 2am]. But that's just me. It's freaking awesome.
ANYWAY, Lol, last night I had a dream where everyone said an EFF YOU [as in actual eff you] to 455. :D:D:D:L:L:L. Then I woke up and found a split end in my WONDERFULLY UNSTRAIGHTENED< SPLITENDFREE UNTIL TODAY hair. :\? Hah, wtf?
My back is hurting because I have to lean forward to type this because I have to shove this computer all the way to the back of my desk to have room for the netbook in front. Yes, I do have two computers opened in front of each other. Why? Because DET can smb and not give us access to any sites whatsoever, but Netbook is easy to move, and me being me gets ressless easily and therefore I have to move a bit. :D
BEACH tomorrow. But no swimming wtf? ... perfect time to get rid of my socktan.
I agree with Max, no one blogs anymore. And I know I can't exactly talk because I've been blogging less than usual, but it makes me slightly sad that I can't read about the lives of other people.
Speaking of the lives of other people, Twitter isn't as good as everyone made it out to be. It's a little too... I dunno, public?
I wish for a good HM slut.Labels: 455, blogging, DET, laptops, Max, pokemon, Twitter
8:17 PM