Monday, November 2
A sign of White Spot is white spots
posted by Bon
Exam weeeeeeeeeek... doesn't really feel like exam week. Ahh think about it, once this week is over, we are free :D
Hah, I fell asleep studying again. It's like, it's so boring that your eyes start unfocusing and drooping, and you think, come on, a 5 minute nap won't be that bad, so you let your eyes fall the rest of the way. Then when you wake up 5 mins later, you cannot keep your eyes opened or focused, and as you fight, but not very much, and they droop back again and there goes another 5 mins. Then you wake again, and fight harder this time, and even you use your arm to prop you head up, but no matter what, your eyelids droop once again. THIS time however, you give up and just make sure that you still look studying even if it means doing the sleepy head dance. YOU MUST LOOK LIKE YOU ARE STUDYING !
God I wish my English essay and creative writing was as comprehensive as just that above.
Why am I writing this, I should be studying. !
I wish I was a megabeast.Labels: English, exam, sleep, study
7:30 PM