Wednesday, November 11
Private getaway
posted by Bon
YAY I FINISHED THE BOOK ! Wanna see my recordings of my times?! Lmfao I have no life, and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna see it, but HERE IT IS !
OKAY I'm going to time myself reading 5 Greatest Warriors, maybe adding some comentation here and there... so...
START: 5:30 pm, 9/11/09 [holy, 911... in Australia, which means nothing..] 2009
PAUSE: 6:30 pm, 9/11/09 2009. Wow, one whole hour totally uncoincidental. And screw the commentary, I don't wanna stop for anything. Frick dinner.
RESUME: 7:30 pm, 9/11/09 2009. One hour, yep coincidental. Not going to finish today T^T. Unlesss I stay up until two, which I am readily willing to do.
PAUSE: 9:45 pm, 9/11/09 2009. Just for a sec. need to check stuff and brush teeth and get ready for bed to read in maximum comfort. (Y) Grahh, mum telling me to sleep ==; Keeps checking on me so I can't sneak it.
RESUME: 8:00 pm, 10/11/09 2009. YES back to reading. So late, because I like a round number and I keep missing the times...
PAUSE: 10:00 pm, 10/11/09 2009. /totally/ not a coincidence. Nah, I subtracted 2 minutes, hope you don't mind. Grr brushing teeth.
RESUME: 10:45 pm, 10/11/09 2009. But I actually started 2 minutes later to make up for the subraction of the 2 minutes, above.
FINISH: 00:45 am, 11/11/09 2009. SERIOUSLY COINCIDENTAL! YES I have finished :D It was pretty good. (Y)
TOTAL: 7:15 hours. Pretty good haha. Told you I'd finish before you woke up on Wednesday [11/11/09].
AREN'T I FREAKING AWESOME?!
So yay! Now I feel extremely free and can do anything, including flying. But unfortunately not really :\. HOORAY laptops tomorrow.
So today was sport. And as per usual, 455 annoyed the crap out of me at volleyball. I love it though, that our coach is cool and doesn't let her play [because she sucks ass]. Seriously I don't know what the eff she's doing still on our team, because she got freaking CUT. But unfortunately, she keeps sucking up to teachers, who cannot outright say no. GAYY. And she's even worse now, she assumes everything people say is to attack her and attacks you back, even if you weren't attacking her. AND, she goes in your space. Like, I was just standing there, waiting to receive a ball, and she goes and stands right in front of me and I'm like, WTF GET THE FFFF AWAY. But not out loud because... I don't want to get reported ==;. But bottom line is that she majorly annoys me. And I have to say that I can't really change the way I think about her as much as I try because that's how I am and that's how she is.
Ahhhhh I might go read the book again. >.> Probably not.
OH YEAH, gotta fix my drama, and do my Science HW book ==;
I wish I could fly.Labels: 455, book, drama, fly, laptops, science, volleyball
5:26 PM