upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, November 6
Nope posted by Bon
:O I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY ! NOOOOOOOooooOOOOoOoooOOoooooooO  ! Oh man, I am such a sped.
So yeah, I spent last night copying out like, 2 terms worth of work, and my hand fell off. T^T What the eff, what kind of evil teacher assigns a bookmark during yearly week >[. And, now even though yearlies are over !, I can't relax just yet because I HAVE 2 ASSIGNMENTS DUE ON MONDAY D>.
Lol I am so proud of us. We are not capped. First month in a long time that this has happened.. but, you know, I shouldn't jinx it because we still have like, 2 days to go... DON'T GET CAPPED PLEASE !
Damn, basketball game has a bye today. ):
GRR I feel annoyed.

I wish that my workload would disappear.
4:38 PM